Custom Search

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Application form for Overseas trained Nurse (AHPRA)

For all overseas nurses who planned to apply as an RN or EN in Australia, you are required to fill in the AGOS-40 form not the AGEN-40 form. You will find the difference between the two forms. You can check the form in AHPRA website in

No comments:

Follow us

Follow us on facebook.

Translate the Page