Custom Search

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Visa Classification

Please note that if you intend to use the visa subclass 575, make sure that the institution that you are or will be enrolled to is a CRICOS accredited. However, if it is not, the best option you can have is the visa subclass 547, which is the business short stay visa.

The only disadvantage of 457 from 575 is that, the latter allows you to apply for a working permit while studying or undertaking the program.

Please ask your institution first, since most of the institution will give you visa information as well.

Friday, June 3, 2011


Tomorrow, all institution that does not offer bridging program for the year 2011 will posted here. This will help those who wanted to take bridging course to save them from sending enquiries, and instead, have the right institution.

Thursday, June 2, 2011


Just an additional information. Although, AHPRA will waived your English language proficiency, however, most of the institution will not accept an applicant for a bridging course that has no IELTS result or OET.

We do hope that by the 1st of July 2011, there will be a clear communication between the institution and AHPRA, since most of the institution does not honor an exemption rule of AHPRA.

Follow us

Follow us on facebook.

Translate the Page