Custom Search

Monday, May 16, 2011


For all overseas nurse who have received a letter from AHPRA that they are eligible to do a Bridging course in Australia, please take note that Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia will give you a list of program that is acceptable in their country. Since you are advised to do a bridging course, look for the COURSE Type that says BRIDGING.

Because, there are some Agencies, that in order for their applicant to travel or study abroad, they advised them to enroll in Certificate III or IV. Which is not a good idea. However, if you intend to take Aged Care certificate III or IV, then no need to worry about bridging course.

No comments:

Follow us

Follow us on facebook.

Translate the Page