Custom Search

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Business Visa Subclass 456

Many bridging program in Australia requires their student to be under a business subclass 456. However, some university will require you to apply for a student visa.

The subclass 456 visa is the visa that is intended mostly for people who have to attend a business transaction in Australia. This does not mean that it involves financial transaction. At the same time, this visa is widely used by overseas nurse from the Philippines or other countries.

You can apply for this visa, if you already have a letter of offer for embassy from the educational provider for your bridging course. For more enquiries about this visa, directly go to the website of Australian embassy.

Once your visa is approved, you are allowed to stay in Australia for a maximum of three months. Eventhough that your visa will have a one year expiration, you are still required to exit the country on or before 90 days of stay. After which, you can return again and stay for another 3 months.

If after your bridging course, your registration number is not yet published in the registers of practitioners in AHPRA's website, then you can exit the country and then go back after a week or to what ever date you intend to come back.

What is the different between the student visa and 456 visa for internationally qualified nurses undergoing bridging program? This will be discussed on the next topic.

1 comment:

Australia Visa said...

Nice post !As we are offering 50% off on Visa charges, you can get your visa approval faster and a lot cheaper. Apply now!Business Visa to Australia , Australia Transit visa

Follow us

Follow us on facebook.

Translate the Page